Wajib Baca

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Weblog ini asli diisi oleh Sarma Manurung

Kamis, 20 Agustus 2009

Announcement...

Dear all,

I know that all of you are very kebelet to know who will be your team...Unfortunately,,,I have heard that tomorrow will be the first day to Puasa....So, we can not do the daily team test on that day...
And about the group...believe me....I will not form a bad formation....just wait in pray lah...
Pokoe...Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin for you who celebrate it....

with luv,

bu sarma

3 komentar:

  1. Ahhh ibu.... Knp sh d tunda lagi... huaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Tapi gpp dh... Yg pntg ibu g post yg soal d kls itu lho bu... hehehe

    Sandra 7C

    BalasHapus
  2. lho...itu mah pasti sy post kan...cuma menunggu moment nyang paling tepat...hehehe

    BalasHapus
  3. I CAN'T WAIT.....FOR LONG TIME.....

    BalasHapus